Monday 30 September 2024

September 30, 1994: I was jealous of Peter being close to Adina


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday morning I posed for the fashion department at Ryerson and had a hard time finding the classroom. 
            That night was the quarterly Sanctuary dinner and open stage in the basement of the church downtown. I performed my songs “Me and Gravity”, “Hungry Hippunk Goes to Work” and “Angeline” backed up by Tom Smarda, Steve Lowe and the house band Red Rain. Adina was there and I was kind of jealous because Peter seemed to be trying to move in. I walked her to the bus at 2:00 and gave her a hug and kiss when we said goodbye. Then I went back to the church to sing backup for Peter while Steve played guitar. Tom and Cosmic Dawn seemed to be getting along pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment