Sunday 22 September 2024

September 22, 1994: I asked Mary if Adina was too young for me and she exclaimed "YES!!!"


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday morning I posed at Avondale Alternative Secondary School. 
            That night was Marjorie Robero, Nik Beat and Tim Maxwell’s Ménage à Trois poetry show at The Green Room. Adina and Matthew were there and Tim Maxwell tried to pick Adina up. Adina seemed very attracted to me and this was the first time I considered a relationship with her. When we left, Mary Milne was giving me a ride and I asked her if she’d drop Adina off at her home, but she didn’t want to. We went to Greek’s East and later I asked Mary if she thought the seventeen year old Adina was too young for me. Very quickly she exclaimed “Yes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment