Sunday 10 December 2017

Disarm the Police



            I was still sick on Saturday morning, though no worse but no better. The character of this day was of choking on snot a lot of the time.
            I didn’t go to the food bank because I had to study for my Philosophy exam next Thursday morning. Trying to get through all of the philosophers we covered so my mind won’t be a total blank that day.
            It was nice and quiet on the street, since it seems the construction crew that had been jackhammering and scraping concrete had finished their work the day before.
            I watched an extremely disturbing video of a US policeman gunning down an unarmed, non-resisting man while he was on his knees and trying to comply with instructions. He seemed to make the mistake of talking or moving a hand the wrong way when ordered not to and then his life was ended. The cop was acquitted but the video was released after his trial.




            I made a file for all of my lecture notes and started making separate files for my notes on each philosopher we covered. I have complete files on all of the Christian philosophers and started one for Avicenna.


No comments:

Post a Comment