Friday 3 March 2017

Willow



            On Thursday I spent a lot of time writing my journal.
I thought about going out to the supermarket to buy some fruit but decided it that would be too time consuming.
I finally changed the G-string on my guitar, and it sounded grateful.
Martin Heavisides posted the unaired Buffy the Vampire Slayer television series pilot on my Facebook timeline, so I watched it, but then I also watched the longer one that actually aired so that I could make a comparison. Overall I prefer the official premiere because the acting and the dialogue were better, and on account of the fact that that they’d recast the role of Willow in favour of Alyson Hannigan, who was nearly perfect for the part. There are a couple of aspects of the unaired intro that I like. I prefer the way that the first screen appearance of Buffy was with her walking on the campus of Sunnydale High School for the first time. I also liked the fact that the action started earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment