Saturday 12 September 2015

Through Friday Night Traffic and Home to Grilled Trout


           

            I had another empty yoga class on Friday. I think that if it continues like this for another week or so, I should let the volunteer coordinator at PARC know. I could just as easily stay home on Fridays and get stuff of my own done, rather than to go and rearrange chairs and sweep the floor of a room where I’m serving no purpose. They have a janitor there already.
            It seems to often look like rain looking south through my window at the sky over the lake, but when I ride north, rain doesn’t look as likely. Friday evening traffic seems to have more vehicles stopping where they shouldn’t and causing to have to venture on my bike out into centre lanes to merge with faster traffic in order to get past the obnoxious obstruction.
            It’s definitely getting darker earlier and I find I have to put my front and back flashers on sooner and sooner during the return trip from my bike rides.
            That night I grilled one of the rainbow trout fillets that I’d gotten from the food bank. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment