Tuesday 9 January 2024

January 9, 1993: Marco tried to get my first computer working but the problem was never resolved


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I didn’t expect it but Nancy’s mother brought my daughter by even though she had a cold. We got picked up by Marco and taken to the Don Valley Art Club for the photo shoot so he and his wife could make paintings from the pictures. I told Marco about the computer that Spirit had given me, which I hadn’t yet been able to get working. So after the session he drove us to my place and came in to try to fix it. He was working on it when Tom Smarda and Mike Martin arrived to rehearse for our El Mocambo gig. Marco stayed for another half hour but was unable to resolve the computer problem. After he left, Tom, Mike and I started practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment