Saturday 12 October 2024

October 12, 1994: I kissed Steve on the cheek to embarrass him


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I posed from 9:00 to 16:00 at the Ontario College of Art. That evening was the night Adina’s mother came to Fat Albert’s open stage. Later Adina and I walked to Albert’s Hall for the open stage there. I performed my song “Angeline” with Steve Lowe and then I walked Adina to the subway. When I returned to Albert’s Hall Tom Smarda was there and so he joined Steve and I for a couple more of my songs. Then Tom played with Steve on his song “I Wanna Take This Time”. Steve drove me up to the Black Rooster to meet Mary Milne but she was gone and so he gave me a lift to the Queen Streetcar. I gave him a kiss on the cheek probably to embarrass him.

No comments:

Post a Comment