Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Middle Class is Boring

           


            I didn’t get much writing done on Sunday, July 10th because I wasted too much time on the internet.
            I was taking a siesta in the early afternoon when Nick Cushing called to say he was on his way over from Cad’s place and that he’d be here in half an hour. I stayed in bed another fifteen minutes and then rose to tidy the place up a bit.
            He was a little longer than he thought he’d be because of the line-up at the liquor store. He brought us each a can of Tatra Beer from Poland. The purpose of his visit was to bring me a bicycle video camera that I can mount on my handlebars. That should be interesting. He showed me the basics of how to use it.
            Nick left at a little after 17:00, so I had time to take a bike ride, but no time to mount the camera.
            I rode to Eglinton and Bayview, east to Hanna, down to Parklea and then across to Laird. It’s all pretty middle class in that area with boring middle class people doing boring middle class Sunday things. One more trip and I’ll be done with everything south of Eglinton and west of Laird.

No comments:

Post a Comment