Thursday 13 October 2016

Crinolines Floating In The Breeze

         

            On the early Tuesday afternoon of August 23rd, I walked around to the alleys behind my building to see if I could find any trace of Amarillo, but there are so many places in this neighbourhood where a cat could be.
In the evening as I headed out for my bike ride the clouds looked like crumpled crinolines floating in the breeze.
            I raced with a long line of cyclists heading east and ended up out in front before we got to the Bloor Viaduct.
            I rode to Monarch Park and Danforth, and then wound my way between Monarch Park and Coxwell as I went north to Milverton.
            My ass was getting sore as I went back down to Danforth. I probably could have made it home without stopping to pee, but I needed an excuse to relieve my behind, so I stopped at Starbucks. I unrolled a couple of meters of toilet paper from their dispenser and put it in my pack, because I was all out. That little walk was all my butt needed to be able to comfortably ride back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment