Friday 14 October 2016

Telephone Blackout

         


            On Thursday, August 25th, I got a day off from my bike ride when it started raining when it was supposed to, so I stayed home and did some writing.
            I was worried that I’d forgotten to mail my income statement to social services on August 15th, so I called up their information line. There are several codes that I have to key in to get the info, but I found that the screen on my phone goes black in between times when I’m asked to type in numbers. I can most of the time get it back on, though I don’t know what I did to do so, but by the time I did it, it was too late and my call had ended. I had to try three times before I was able to complete my call. I don’t know if something is actually wrong with the phone or if there is some way to keep the screen on longer.
            I looked up some advice on battery charging and found a blog that claimed that the type of battery my phone has should only be kept at around a 50% charge and that it should only be charged to 100% from 0% once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment