On Wednesday after midnight I lint rolled the top of my bed and no bedbugs turned up. I added some more carpet tape to the side edges of my mattress. I went to bed around 1:40 and it took a while to get to sleep. I didn’t feel any bedbugs on me until I got up at 5:00 but I didn’t see any. After yoga I checked for bedbugs and only found one crawling on the back of my hand.
I finished working out chords for “Venez donc voir” (“Come Then See”) by Boris Vian. The song is not sung but I hear chords in the intonation of the speaker.
On my Christian’s Translations blog I almost finished editing “Lovers Are a Pinball Game”, my translation of “Les filles c'est un flipper” by Serge Gainsbourg. I’ll have it posted on Thursday.
I weighed 90.8 kilos before breakfast, which is the lightest I’ve been in the morning since September 2.
I played my Gibson Les Paul Studio during song practice for the last of two sessions and it stayed in tune a little more than half the time.
I weighed 92.2 kilos before lunch. I had peanut butter and five-year-old cheddar on saltines with a glass of lemonade.
In the afternoon I took a bike ride downtown and on the way back stopped at Freshco to buy toilet paper and fruit. The grapes were all too soft so I got a large watermelon and a pack of Sponge Towels. I tried to do a price match on the $9.99 watermelon at the Food Basics price of $3.99 but Priscilla said the Food Basics coupon was for a seedless watermelon and this had seeds. I hadn’t known they had seedless ones because they were to the right of the entrance. So I exchanged it and still got $2.00 off. When I got home I realized I’d forgotten to buy toilet paper so I went back to Freshco to get some.
I weighed 91.2 kilos at 18:35.
I was caught up in my journal at 20:11.
I made pizza on a slice of 7 grain sandwich bread with marinara, tomato pesto, wedge fries, and five-year-old cheddar. I had it with a glass of Creemore while watching season 2, episode 5 of Wednesday on Discord with my daughter Astrid.
Wednesday has been in a coma since being attacked by Tyler in his Hyde form. Before coming out of it she dreams a meeting with the late Principal Weems who introduces herself as her new spirit guide. Wednesday argues that a spirit guide has to be a dead relative but it turns out that Weems in Wednesday’s 13th cousin twice removed. Wednesday wakes from her coma. As she is leaving the hospital she is handed a bouquet of dead flowers and a note from Tyler saying she and Enid are going to die tonight. She sees Tyler at the far end of a corridor and tries to reach him but he’s gone.
Since Dr. Fairburn was killed by Slurp the new director of Willow Hill is Judi Spannagel. Her henchman Jesse has eliminated all the L.O.I.S. escapees except for patient 1938.
Students are celebrating The Day of the Dead, which is Wednesday’s Christmas. The ghost of former Principal Weems keeps following Wednesday around and in the courtyard gets her first glimpse of Principal Dort who is the opposite of her in every way and extremely unsophisticated, unpoised, graceless, and a dork and she is disgusted. Dort announces that today is also the Outcast Day of Remembrance. Wednesday asks Dort how he will be honouring Weems and he says he won’t because she’s left behind the stink of rancid brie. The invisible Weems does not appreciate that assessment.
Pugsley is depressed about losing his pet zombie Slurp and so his father offers to help look for him.
Jesse is attacked by Tyler in the sewer and later Slurp eats his brains.
Wednesday heard from Dort that the music teacher Capri has experience with Hydes. She says a male Hyde can’t survive without a master because he’ll go insane but a female can. Wednesday looks through Thornhill’s notes and find s the formula she used to take control of Tyler.
Morticia senses Weems’s presence.
Enid asks Thing to reactivate the Nightshades and he delivers them all messages.
Slurp walks through the crowd of celebrants and everyone thinks he’s just someone in costume.
Enid meets with Nightshades Ajax and Bianca. Wednesday arrives and lets them know of her plan.
Slurp enters the Haunted Hacienda and eats someone’s brains.
Pugsley finds Slurp, who can talk now and asks him to let him go. So Pugsley diverts the police who have come for Slurp, allowing him to escape.
Morticia meets patient 1938 and recognizes her as her old schoolmate Francoise and it turns out she is Tyler’s mother.
The Nightshades and Wednesday are waiting for Tyler in the cemetery. He chases Enid and she lures him into the mausoleum where the Nightshades are waiting with swords. Wednesday tries to sneak up behind him with a syringe holding the formula. He senses her and knocks her away but she comes back and tells him he was right that she had feelings for him and she could become the master he needs. She is about to inject him when a female Hyde arrives to stop her. It’s Francoise who is about to attack Wednesday but Morticia arrives and reminds her that they had a deal. So Francoise leaves with Tyler.
Judi arrives at home where she is confronted with Slurp who is Isaac. He asks her if she remembers him. Then he eats her brains.
Judi was played by Heather Matarazzo, who is of Irish descent but was adopted by an Italian couple. She attended the Long Island School of the Arts. She made her film debut at age 12 with a starring role in Welcome to the Dollhouse in 1995. On September 11, 2001 she had an appointment at The World Trade Centre but overslept and missed being inside when the towers collapsed. She co-starred in The Hairy Bird, Getting to Know You, The Princess Diaries, The Princess Diaries 2, All I Wanna Do, Saved, Hostel II, Mangus, Girl Flu, and Booger. She co-starred in the series Now and Again, and Exes and Ohs.


No comments:
Post a Comment