Monday 17 July 2017

Maybe Tracey Ullman Could Be the Second Female Doctor



            I spent a lot of Sunday writing about Saturday.
There was a strong chance of rain that afternoon and so I decided not to take a bike ride. It did rain a bit during the time I would have taken the tour.
We’ve had more rain this season than for the last few summers. Hopefully it’s been good for the crops so I can buy lots of cheap local apples and other fruits this fall.
I read the news and saw the teaser showing that the next Doctor in the Doctor Who series will be a woman. I don’t know anything about Jodie Whittaker so I don’t know how good she’ll be in the role. I think Tracey Ullman would make a great Doctor though.
I haven’t bothered to look at the last video that I shot of my song practice because I have to make room for it on my computer. Those MOV files take up a lot of space so I need to move some other files to my external hard drive before I can upload them to my computer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment