Thursday 13 July 2017

Shure SM58



            On Wednesday I found out that my old Shure microphone will work in the mic jack of my computer. My voice comes through the speakers and I can also use the Voice Recorder in the computer. If I make a voice recording at the same time as making a video I guess I can link the two files later in Movie Maker. I’ll try it in a day or so.
            I found the Shure mic somewhere back in the 90s and used to use it for performing and also for poets to use at my open stage, The Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy.
            I looked into which Philosophy half-course to enrol in on Monday July 17th, and as far as I can tell I only need two more credits to complete my Philosophy minor. That would work out to four half courses. Since I’m already going to take a full year English course, I guess I’d better take Early Medieval Philosophy, which is one of the required Philosophy half-courses from section 1. Next year I could take Late Medieval Philosophy to finish with the boring stuff, after that I can take Philosophy and Psychoanalysis and finally Philosophy and Literature. Then I would be all finished with Philosophy at U of T, I think.
            It was raining in tiny bits off and on throughout the day so I decided not to take a long ride. In the late afternoon I felt the urge to take a spin around the block but as soon as I was outside it started to rain again so I went back in.
            I walked over to the liquor store and bought a can of Creemore to have with dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment