Tuesday 10 January 2017

Dough Boy



            Though I’m sure the cold virus is gone from my body; I’m still stuffed up. On top of that my apartment is so hot and dry that I think I can smell my mucous being slightly cooked in my nostrils.
I wasted several hours on Monday, the last day of my holiday, arguing with stupid fake news posts.
            I started looking into the Creative Writing course that I’d like to take starting next fall and I noticed that there’s a prerequisite of one fourth year English course. I suspect though that this could be circumvented at the discretion of the department. It wouldn’t hurt to apply but the applications are not available until the end of March and then there’s a May 15th deadline.
            I finished reading Anne Carson’s “Autobiography of Red”. It really is a great piece of writing. It was also an interesting road novel of travelling through Argentina and Peru. Peru seems especially culturally interesting. Apparently you can bake bread in volcanoes.
            I didn’t have any bread to have with dinner but I had some Pillsbury pizza dough. I probably should have flattened it out more before baking it because it was slightly uncooked in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment