Tuesday 5 September 2017

How to Run the World



            There is no right way to run the world. There are just a lot of wrong ways and a few that are less wrong.
On Monday I started a Movie Maker project using the recording of my August 5th song practice. This time I got the audio and video close to synchronized in half an hour.
            I didn’t take a bike ride in the afternoon because I was pretty sure it would rain. It did and it always puts me in a good mood when I’m right, unless of course I’m right about something tragic.
            I made a soup with chicken broth, frozen ground chicken, one green and one red pepper, eggplant, an onion and pasta sauce. It was tasty but it turned out thicker than soup. It would have made a good spaghetti sauce if I ate pasta on Mondays.
            After dinner I was able to synchronize my video but then I had to mark the place where I wanted to correct a fumble. I’d gotten the wrong lyrics, then stopped and restarted a verse, so I have to try to as smoothly as possible to merge my recovery with the beginning. I’ll work on that on Tuesday.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment