Monday 11 September 2017

Martian Bouquet



            I spent a lot of time on Sunday writing about what happened at the food bank and later at Bike Pirates on Saturday.
            I put my Martian Bouquet sculpture back together after having knocked it over on Saturday. One of these days I’d like to get to make friends with someone that knows how to weld and has access to the equipment so I can finally get most of the sculpture’s components fused together, as well as those of another sculpture of mine that has never been fully assembled. I’ve also started putting the hanger for my motorcycle jacket on the hook on my apartment door so I don’t accidentally knock the artwork over again.
            In the evening I rode down to Freshco to buy coffee. The best deal they had was on a tin of Chock Full O’ Nuts coffee for $7.99. I tried that brand before and didn’t really like it but it didn’t taste too bad this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment