Thursday 7 September 2017

Wobbly Wheel



            On Wednesday I started out for a bike ride but my back wheel was wobbling so I only rode up Brock to College, across to Dovercourt, down to Queen and then home. It took about eighteen minutes. I’d noticed the wobble on my last long ride and decided that since school was starting the next day I figured I’d better not take the chance of wrecking my bike on a long ride. It might have been that the rim needed trueing but there was also some side-to-side give on the wheel so it might have been something to do with the axle. I would have at least a little bit of money in three days so I could go to Bike Pirates on Saturday after the food bank.
            I struggled with trying to synchronize the audio and video of a song until I realized that I’d been moving the Moviemaker audio timeline in the wrong direction. Then it didn’t take long to get it in sync. I started another attempt to delete a mistake I’d made while singing the song. This time I tried to make the cut during a part between verses, so if there’s a jump it will only be in mid-strum and not warping the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment