Wednesday 8 November 2017

Pushing



            On Sunday I was pushing my father’s car around the city because I didn’t have a licence to drive it. I don’t know why I didn’t just walk but it seemed pretty easy to push the car in this dream. I went to a comic shop that I’d wanted to visit because I was looking for a certain comic. I woke up when my alarm went off before anything really happened in the dream.
            I finished my yoga and was about to begin song practice when I realized that we’d gone off Daylight Savings Time and that I’d actually gotten up an hour early. It was too late to do anything about it then, so I went ahead and sang my songs at 5:12 instead of 6:12.
            I needed to shower and I wanted to shave, but I was out of shaving cream so in the late morning I went over to the Dollarama. There was no line-up for the one cashier but she was serving a couple with a lot of items in their shopping cart. I don’t think I’ve ever bought more than three items at a time at the Dollarama. I can’t imagine what I’d fill a shopping cart with.
            I spent most of the day working on a graphic that I wanted to post along with my latest food bank adventure. I had so many other things to do, like finish my review of Shab-e She’r and start working on my philosophy essay but once I had the idea for the image I couldn’t quit until it was done. I took a picture of a corn on the cob man that I’d found and dressed him up like Mr Peanut. It took hours to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment