Saturday 9 December 2023

December 9, 1993: At the payroll office I asked about my cheque but was told to step outside because of confidential files


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I posed at the Avondale Alternative Secondary School. After work I was about to leave when Diane Pugen told me she could give me a lift by taxi. I ended up getting a ride all the way to Islington and Finch or thereabouts. I went to Humber College to pick up my cheque but when I walked into the payroll office I was told to step outside because there were confidential files there. They couldn’t find my cheque for several minutes but then finally the asked me to show him my identification. I went looking around the college for a place to put up one of the posters I’d made to promote my Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy writers open stage but got no results.

No comments:

Post a Comment