Monday 10 April 2017

Don't Use Turbo Tax



            On Sunday, for the first time in months I had time in the morning to clean my place. I vacuumed all the rooms and tackled washing the drool stains that my late cat Amarillo had left on my couch. I made a dent, but it’s going to take a few more times to get it back to the way it was before the poor guy started soiling it because of his abscess tooth. If all else fails I do have a black cover that I removed when I still had bedbugs, so I could put it back on. The couch might as well be as clean as possible before I do that though.
            Nick Cushing messaged me that he wasn’t going to be dropping by after all. This time though I hadn’t cleaned up just because someone was coming over.
            I tried to do my taxes online with Turbo Tax but I started my provincial tax with the wrong form and there was an option asking if I wanted to “delete form?” and ended up deleting my entire tax form. Then when I tried to log back in the message said that I’d exceeded my number of times to log in and so I was locked out. This is really stupid. I might have to try another service if they don’t let me in soon.
            I tried to log into Turbo Tax one more time and since they still had me locked out. If only there had been a way of contacting them so I could tell them to go fuck themselves, but the next best thing was to just go to another tax service. I went with H & R Block. It was still free and much easier to use. My return is going to be almost $400.00. I’ll use H & R Block next year too and never again Turbo Tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment