Tuesday 11 April 2017

Hannah



            On Monday I did my laundry and it was so warm out that I was overdressed in a sweatshirt with my leather jacket on top.
            I looked on the U of T website for Albert Moritz’s creative writing course. Sometimes I find the U of T course catalogues to be difficult to decipher, but it looks like the course might not be available this fall. I can always ride downtown to ask at the office sometime soon. If it’s not happening this year, hopefully it’s not cancelled altogether.
            Now that school is over I could start my long bike rides again but I don’t seem to feel motivated yet. Maybe it’s because I don’t have a proper cycle to roll with. It’s embarrassing enough to ride to the places I have to go and to have most women passing me. I could definitely use the exercise though. Perhaps once I have the velo built I’ll feel more like riding.
            I also don’t feel like going out to the Tranzac open stage or to Fat Albert’s. Maybe I’ll spend more of my time off trying to complete the cover for my book. Once I feel that progress is being made with that I might be more motivated to go out to play.
            I worked on translating a few lines from Jacques Prevert’s “Les Enfants du Paradis” and from Boris Vian’s “Les Ramparts du Sud”.
            I watched an episode of Leave It To Beaver that co-starred Rich Correll. He turns out to be one of the sons of Charles Correll, who played Amos on the radio series Amos and Andy. Rich Correll grew up to be a producer and a co-creator of the Hannah Montana show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment