Thursday 20 April 2017

Unfinished Book Cover



            On Wednesday I felt a little depressed about not having any money for Thursday to go back and work on my bike building project. I guess it is possible that a tax return could show up in my bank account at any time, so I’ll keep checking online. But it’s also possible that I’ll have no extra money for the bike until May 10th.
            I didn’t go anywhere and so I just spent my time writing my journal until the late afternoon.
            It felt kind of decadent but I took two siestas that day. I took one in the early afternoon and another towards the evening. I don’t know if the second one was from being down in the dumps or from being legitimately tired.
            I spent some time working on the cover for my book, "Paranoiac Utopia". My hope is that I can get it done this year if I don’t go out to any weekly open stages like The Tranzac or Fat Albert’s. Once I have a book out then I’ll feel more justified performing on a regular basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment