Friday 28 April 2017

Frozen Pizza Tastes Like Garbage



            I had a dream that a certain part of my project bike required a Native American system that would not function unless I accepted defeat.
            I spent a lot of time on Wednesday working on my review of Tuesday night’s Shab-e She’r poetry reading.
            By the late afternoon my ass was getting pretty sore from having been sitting at the computer for so long. I was very grateful when I suddenly remembered that it was Wednesday and so I could have a beer with my dinner. That meant that I was able to get off my ass, get dressed and go out to the liquor store to buy a can of Creemore.
            For dinner I made the frozen goat cheese and veggie pizza that I’d gotten from the food bank. I tend not to buy those kinds of frozen prepared food at the supermarket, for one thing because I think that the more ingredients there are the greater the risk of food poisoning. Another reason is because they taste like borderline garbage. Especially if it’s a multi-veggie frozen pizza, not all of the ingredients are going to come out all right. Food that is frozen raw, like fish and meat tends to be okay though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment