Saturday 15 April 2017

Jesus Faked His or Her Death for the Insurance



            Since I needed money to donate to Bike Pirates for the next phase of my cycle building project, I went out to the bank machine at around noon on Friday to take out $60.00. The plan was to go to the shop the next day right after the food bank so I wouldn’t have time to get the money then.
            There were two people ahead of me at the ATM, but when the first woman was done she stepped back to let the young woman ahead of her go. Then she went back to the machine ahead of me to use the machine again while the young east Asian woman gave us both a sunny smile and wished us a great Friday. I guess it was because it was Good Friday that she was extra enthusiastic. When the other woman finished taking money out she stepped behind me to wait to use the automatic teller for a third time once I was done. Maybe she was helping out several elderly or disabled people that couldn’t get out by getting cash for them from their accounts. Or maybe she was stealing money from several different accounts for herself. Or maybe she was really Jesus, who’s gotten tired of saving for more than 2000 years and has decided to finally withdraw. Maybe Jesus faked his or her death for the insurance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment