Saturday 6 May 2017

Samosas



            On Wednesday I received an email from the OISE Library that was dated for Sunday. That was weird because they usually send me their reminders about renewing my books in two days every second Sunday. Maybe it was some kind of glitch from their end, but anyway I had no problem renewing the books online.
            I called my dentist’s office and made an appointment with Dr. He for Thursday. The denture hasn’t popped out again during song practice lately like it did three times the week before, but it’s possibly because I’m holding back. I don’t want to feel a lack of confidence when I’m performing.
            I spent most of the day trying to get caught up on my journal, but in the late afternoon I popped across the street to the liquor to buy a can of Creemore.
            For dinner I heated up the frozen mini-samosas that I got in a clear bag from the food bank. I expected them to be only moderately spicy and so I put a little hot sauce on them. Holy crap! They didn’t need it! These were major eye watering Indian samosas!

No comments:

Post a Comment