Friday 19 July 2024

July 19, 1994: Mistress Anna gave me a golden shower


Thirty years ago today

            I went to see Mistress Anna. In my memory I only saw her as a dom for one session but my diary suggests that maybe I saw her on the previous Tuesday as well. She instructed me in two types of foot worship. I licked her boots. She only hit me once. She took me to the bath tub and gave me a golden shower. She claimed that women pee from their clitorises and I think she really believed that. I did some domestic work for her and she fell asleep. That was pretty boring. I never saw her again as a dom but later we became friends and never talked about this session. 
            That night on my way to host my Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy writers open stage in the Art Bar of the Gladstone Hotel I met John Margerm on the streetcar when he got on to go there as well. I was distracted from my working on my poem “A Muse in Chains” when he got on and when we got off together I forgot my writing book on the streetcar. We had a good attendance and it seemed to be in the teens on a regular basis those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment