Friday 17 May 2024

May 17, 1994: It was my daughter's third birthday


Thirty years ago today

            Tuesday was my daughter’s third birthday but before we could celebrate I had to take her to work with me at Northern Secondary School. Afterwards we just enjoyed ourselves and I let her wander wherever she wanted to go. We hung around Eglinton just like last year and she ate a lot of junk food. We walked up Mount Pleasant a long way and then crossed over to Yonge where we caught the subway. When we got back to the Beaches we wandered around some more and had ice cream twice. We went to the playground for a while and wandered and played until we finally ended up at home. I didn’t go to the Gladstone to host my Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy open stage in the Art Bar. My co-host Mary Milne was pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment