Friday 3 May 2024

May 3, 1994: While I was posing for an art class my daughter reached up and briefly grabbed my penis


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I took my daughter to Central Technical School with me and she was there on the stage while I worked from 9:00 to 15:00. I was posing nude and at one point while I was doing a standing pose she reached up and briefly grabbed my penis. I laughed and thought nothing of it but I found out a week and a half later that one of the adult students complained. 
            We went home where a little later Tom Smarda, Steve Lowe, Mike Martin, and Arjan came over to rehearse my songs for our May 11 feature at Fat Albert’s. 
            That evening I took her with me to the Gladstone Hotel where I hosted my weekly Orgasmic Alphabet Orgy writers open stage in the Art Bar. Mary Milne my co-host, Phil Onious and Theresa were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment