Monday 24 January 2022

January 24, 1992: I bought a coffee from Jackie at Tea Masters but she was too busy to talk


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday I worked up on St Clair between Woodbine and Victoria Park. Ray, Peter, and I moved another couple of gay yuppies who were friends of the two we'd moved in the fall of 1991. We moved them to a rented condo downtown but we didn't get a tip. 
            Afterward I walked up Bay Street, went into the Manulife Centre, and downstairs to Tea Masters. I got a coffee and chatted with Jackie, but only briefly because she was busy. 
            I picked up some groceries and went home.
            I tried to get in touch with Nancy but she was either sleeping or not at home.
            I watched TV and blah, blah, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment