Thursday 6 January 2022

January 6, 1992: The father is the n****r of the family


Thirty years ago today

            There was no work on Monday and I got up around 10:30. 
            I got my gloves in the mail from dad. 
            I called Artists 25 and left a message that I was back as a model.
            I phoned Nancy and talked to my daughter. 
            I watched TV, I cleaned up, I worked on projects. I had collages cluttering up the whole place. 
            I got in touch with my lawyer and he said he'd see if he could arrange a meeting between Nancy, her lawyer, me, and him. 
            I missed my daughter so much, especially whenever I saw a small child on the TTC or on TV. Sometimes I got so angry with Nancy for what she was doing. The letter I started writing to the attorney general had fallen by the wayside. It seemed so futile since it was known that he favoured the Feminists on this issue. The father is the n****r of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment