Sunday 9 January 2022

January 9, 1992: I was halfway through revising my poems in "The Hopeless Casebook"


Thirty years ago today

            Nothing special happened on Thursday. In my transcribing of information on historical figures from the encyclopaedia I was almost finished with the surnames that started with “B.” In the scrapbook that I was making of National Geographic articles I was just finishing The Norman Conquest. I was halfway through revising my poems in The Hopeless Casebook. I was almost at the new year of 1990 as I made creative writing out of my diary. In the notes I was making on Gurdjieff's writing I was in mid 1924.
            I called Wayne to see if I could pick up my cheque somewhere other than traveling all the way to Brampton. He said for me to be at Yamaha at 10:30 on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment