Wednesday 26 January 2022

January 26, 1992: My daughter was crawling all over the place now, always going after what she shouldn't


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday Nancy got her parents to drop her and my daughter off at my place on their way to church and I was still in bed when they arrived. Nancy wanted to order a pizza right away but I wanted to have a normal breakfast first. I let Nancy take my bank card to take out $40 for the pizza while I spent some time alone with my daughter. We had fun and she was crawling all over the place now, always going after what she shouldn't. 
            We shopped around the different pizza places and decided on Mystery Pizza even though Nancy'd wanted Little Caesar's. We were both disappointed. 
            After the baby fell asleep I lectured Nancy about her failure to keep her promise that I would be able to see my daughter during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment