Tuesday 10 October 2023

October 10, 1993: My daughter pulled a ball of lint out of my stomach and showed it to me


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday evening I took my daughter to work with me at the Toronto School of Art. Since they were in the same building on Spadina as Diana Dufretes’s studio I popped over to see her during a break, but she wasn’t home. I posed with my daughter and it was probably annoying for a few of the artists, although some of them enjoyed it. I was standing on the stage naked and my daughter pointed at me and laughed. At one point she grabbed my penis. Later I was doing a reclining pose when she climbed onto my stomach and pulled a ball of lint out of my belly button. Then she crawled with it on top of me up to my face so she could show it to me. I had my daughter overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment