Wednesday 11 October 2023

October 11, 1993: My daughter and I played in a maze of swinging sandbags


Thirty years ago today 

            Monday was Thanksgiving and the last day of the Children’s Fall festival at Ontario Place. Nancy came late as usual and so we didn’t get down there until it was almost over. My daughter and I played in a maze of swinging bags. Later we all went to The Friendly Greek on The Danforth. Nancy hated going out with me and the baby because she always insisted on being carried by her. She especially didn’t like taking her to restaurants. Afterwards I saw them to Warden Station and then I rushed downtown to Crickets where they only had a small open stage without the P.A. system. Mary Milne drove me home and then came in to talk until late.

No comments:

Post a Comment