Thursday 20 June 2024

June 20, 1994: She lost her virginity as a leather slave to a dominant master


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday Michelle and I arranged to meet that night after I finished work at the Ontario College of Art. She met me outside 100 McCaul and we walked down to the 360 Club that used to be a Royal Canadian Legion Hall on Queen next to the Rivoli. We each had a pint of Creemore and she almost immediately went into a long confession about how she lost her virginity as a leather girl in the service of one of the top dominant masters in Toronto. She told me she was attracted to me and that she had only been with two men in her life so far. She said the other guy was at the open stage the other night. We went for a walk and ended up in a park on the eastern edge of the red light district. We sat on a bench and necked and talked, then she drove me home. When we kissed goodnight at 4:00 she said, “What things am I gonna do to you? What things are you gonna do to me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment