Wednesday 11 May 2022

May 11, 1992: I was furious that her grandmother had cut the baby's hair


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I was up at Wexford Collegiate for 10:00 but Alex Tavores the teacher was surprised to see me. He hadn’t been expecting me because he’d misunderstood a conversation we’d had the last time. He’d told me to call if I couldn’t make it, but it turned out that he’d also meant for me to call if I could. He’d already booked another model for that day and Thursday, so he told me to come in on Tuesday and Friday. On the way home I called Nancy to tell her that I wanted to see my daughter. Eventually, she brought her down, but it wasn’t until after 13:00. My almost one-year-old daughter had never had a haircut but when Nancy brought her this time I could see it had been cut. Nancy said the baby’s grandmother did it. I was furious and called her to complain but she hung up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment