Monday 16 May 2022

May 16, 1992: My daughter would keep closing the door, then say, “Aadah”, which meant for me to open it again


Thirty years ago today

            I saw my daughter on Saturday because Sunday wouldn’t count as my allotted weekend day since it would be her birthday and I would be seeing her anyway. 
            The baby was walking a bit more while holding on to things or me, but she still mostly crawled.
            We spent a lot of time playing with the door. She would close it and hold up her hand to me saying, “Aadah”, which meant for me to open it again. This could go on for ten minutes until she found something else to do. 
            She would bite me when she was hungry. 
            After taking her back to her mother I watched TV and again didn’t win the lottery. 
            I planned on going up to Nancy’s in the morning because I couldn’t trust her to bring my daughter down to my place early.

No comments:

Post a Comment