Friday 27 May 2022

May 27, 1992: I was getting a blowjob in an alley but a pimp shouted "Here come the cops" so she finished me off with a standing handjob


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday night after Nancy picked up my daughter, I went out. I had a beer at Jilly’s at Broadview and Queen. Then I went further east to Filmore’s, but they wouldn’t let me in because I was carrying a camera, so I went downtown to the Zanzibar. They were almost closed. Then I went into the red-light district where I found a $40 blowjob. She took me to an alley where she sat on the fire escape and put the condom on me. I thought about the architecture and as many other non-sexual things as I could to keep me from coming too fast. Some guy came up and said, “You’re under arrest!” I said, “Whaddaya mean?” He said, “Just kidding.” She explained that he was a pimp and then she went back at it. Then he shouted, “The cops are comin!” She was so nervous that she finished me off with a hand job while we stood close together with my hand on her bustier. 
            I was running a little late on Wednesday morning and so instead of taking the streetcar to Lansdowne to work at West Toronto Secondary, I took the subway to Lansdowne Station. After getting off the Lansdowne bus at Dundas, I stopped at the donut shop to get a coffee. I went to the House of Lancaster for lunch and then went there again after work. I went downtown and had a beer at the Rivoli. I went by Teasers, but it was closed. I went to the Bermuda and then checked out the sex magazine shops. The mags were expensive and so I bought a companion mag called Psychodrama. Then I put my camera in a locker and went to Filmore’s. What a circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment