Saturday 21 May 2022

May 21, 1992: The dominatrix invited me to fetish night but I didn't have anything to wear


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I went downtown to get a collage copied. 
            Late in the evening, I got a call from SAJ the dominatrix asking me if I wanted to go to fetish night. I reminded her that I had no fetish clothes, but she told me to wear black jeans and a white shirt, then she would jump in the shower and think about what else she could throw on me. I had a bunch of whites soaking in the bathtub and so I wrung them out to find the best one. But she called half an hour later to say that a bunch of friends were on their way up and so she wouldn’t have time to find anything for me and so we would have to do it another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment