Wednesday 4 May 2022

May 4, 1992: I was buying skin mags and fantasizing about threesomes


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I went downtown to get a collage copied, picked up some negs and contact sheets, and then had a beer at The Baboon Club. Nancy promised me that on Tuesday when I picked up my daughter, she would have all the stuff ready that I had left at her place. 
            I was buying a lot of skin magazines and masturbating by rubbing my dick with oil. Threesomes came to mind a lot. 
            I was cleaning out the refrigerator and planned that next, I would do the oven, the leather chair, and then polish the floor. Then I hoped to tackle my darkroom closet so I would have a place to put my newspapers. After that is would be time to clean the biggie: the living room, which I was pessimistic about ever getting to before probably being evicted. But I was still somewhat hopeful that wouldn’t happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment