Monday 2 May 2022

May 2, 1992: I waited over an hour for Nancy's Nazi father to show up with my daughter


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I was scheduled to pick up my daughter at the Bridlewood Mall between 9:30 and 10:00. I got there at 9:50 but I waited over an hour before Nancy’s Nazi father showed up with the baby. I took her to a pet shop so she could look at the animals and then we went home. She got to sleep too late for me to take her to the pool. She was walking three steps at a time now with support. I got her back to her mother fairly late, but she was in a good mood. Nancy still didn’t have my negatives and slides ready, and I was getting really pissed off. I went home where I watched TV, checked another losing lottery draw, then cleaned up. I was almost finished making notes on Astrology for the Millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment