Wednesday 25 May 2022

May 25, 1992: There was a picture of a drawing of me in the West Toronto Secondary School Yearbook


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I caught the streetcar at 7:30 and took it all the way to Lansdowne, where I got a coffee and then took the bus up to West Toronto Secondary. For the senior class, I posed nude, and for the juniors I wore trunks. I went to Mr. Submarine for lunch and then had a coffee at the donut shop at Dundas and Lansdowne. The teacher showed me a picture from five or six years before, of a drawing of me that had been published in the school yearbook. He made a copy for me. I finished work around 15:00. I had planned on bringing a collage to copy while I was downtown, but I forgot. 
            It looked like I would have to draw from my rent money to celebrate my birthday on Tuesday. Nancy said she would bring the baby to me that day around 8:30, but who could trust her? I got my place cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment