Saturday 28 May 2022

May 28, 1992: We went to the beach where my daughter crawled all over the place and ate sand


Thirty years ago today 

            On Thursday I lazed around until 11:30 to make up for my busy birthday. I saw my daughter today instead of Friday because Tom Smarda was in town and staying with Nathalie and her son Yukon, so we got together in the afternoon. Nancy wanted to join us, but I told her no. They came over at around 14:00 and my daughter was sleeping when they arrived. When she woke up and saw Yukon she smiled shyly. They played together until Yukon poked her in the gums with a straw and made her cry, and after that Yukon held back. We went to the beach where my daughter crawled all over the place and ate sand. I received a lift to the subway from Nathalie and got her number.

No comments:

Post a Comment