Monday 23 May 2022

May 23, 1992: When I put my daughter's cap on her she thought it was a game and kept taking it off


Thirty years ago today 

            I picked up my daughter on Saturday and took her to my place where we hung out together. I took her to the supermarket, and she smiled while riding the cart. She refused to wear her cap and thought it was a game to have me put it on so she could take it off. She tried to don it after removing it, but she didn’t have the coordination. She liked it when I put it on my head. She slept a couple of hours at my place, and I got her back to her mother early. 
            I watched TV. 
            I’d been going through old newspapers. Now that I’d waxed the floor, I was starting to clean out the closet and I pulled out the old blaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment