Monday 1 August 2022

August 1, 1992: The woman in the variety store beside my old place said she was going to miss my daughter


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday Nancy had me watch the baby. We played and explored around the house and I took her to the beach where I lost my new apartment key.  
            The lady in the corner store next to my old place said she was going to miss my daughter, but I promised I would still bring her around fairly often. 
            My coat was at the tailor's to get a new lining and to have the button holes fixed before winter. It would cost me almost $100 but I would pay in installments. 
            I took my daughter back to her mother's place and then worked until well after midnight moving stuff from the old place.

No comments:

Post a Comment