Wednesday 17 August 2022

August 17, 1992: On her second day without her mother my daughter wasn't as sucky as before but she still wanted to be carried


Thirty years ago today 

            Before I went to bed at around 1:30 on Monday I warmed up some mother's milk, and in another bottle, I mixed some soymilk with a little Edensoy. I didn't have any problem with the baby when she woke up. We got up in the late morning and I fed her granola with soymilk and fruit. I dressed her and we went for a walk. She wasn't as sucky as before, but she still wanted to be carried. I picked out some blueberries at the fruit market. She slept from 15:00 to 18:00 and after I fed her some avocado, bread, and beans, we went for another walk. We visited the lady in the variety store next to my old place and they were happy to see each other. Then we went to the beach and got dirty. That night I gave her an excruciating bath and eventually got her to bed late.

No comments:

Post a Comment