Thursday 18 August 2022

August 18, 1992: I couldn't find a babysitter so I had to leave my daughter with her grandparents


Thirty years ago today

            I couldn't find a babysitter for Tuesday and so at around 9:00, I took my daughter back up to her grandparents in Scarborough. I fed her granola with soymilk and bananas on the bus and it was a pleasant ride. She was happy to be where she was most at home. On my way to work at the little art school on Dundas West, I ran into Maria Kasstan, who was heading for the same place. We each did a single pose in two separate rooms, and then we both went home, to come back in the evening and do the same thing again with different poses. The teacher looked familiar. We each got $80 cash for the day and then we walked to the subway together.

No comments:

Post a Comment