Wednesday 24 August 2022

August 24, 1992: My daughter was a restless sleeper & would often change position and then snuggle up to me in a different way each time


Thirty years ago today

            Altogether, from Sunday evening to Monday morning my daughter slept for over sixteen hours. She woke up at a certain point but since I didn't get up, she went back to sleep. She was a restless sleeper. I liked the way she would change her position and then snuggle up to me in a different way each time. 
            I made her rice pudding, and we had breakfast. We walked to the beach and back and I got her to sleep at around 16:00. I had broccoli ready for her when she woke up, but it was a struggle getting her to eat it. I had to mix it up with other stuff like rice and beans. We went for another walk on the beach and on the way back I bought some grapes that she'd picked out. She went to sleep at around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment