Tuesday 1 August 2023

August 1, 1993: I went to Yuka's place and talked about art


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I was up at around 10:00 and my daughter got up an hour or so later. After breakfast and a little play we got ready and I took her back to Nancy. From there I headed downtown to Mudds Cabaret and got there just before 17:30, but the door was locked. I waited outside until after 18:00 and then went for a roti. After that I checked again but it was still closed and so I walked towards The Naked Lunch. On the way I ran into Yuka and she went with me but when we got there the open stage was over. We walked to the Future Bakery and sat there talking for a while and then went back to Mudds, but it was still closed. We went to her place and talked about art. I met her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment