Saturday 26 August 2023

August 26, 1993: During my reading asked the audience who wants to have sex


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday my daughter and I got up around 10:00 and had toast and cereal for breakfast. We went out to play in the back yard and then up the street to the school playground. Then we went down to the wading pool at Kew Gardens where we saw Chagal. There were a bunch of moms with their kids hanging around and one of them gave my daughter a cracker. I bought her a popsicle but she wanted my lime over the cherry that she'd chosen. Later I got her a burrito and she started screaming when I ate some of it. She fell asleep at 18:00 and her mother came at 20:00. She woke up while I was getting ready and talking to Nancy. I walked with them down to the bus stop, kissed my daughter goodbye and then caught the streetcar downtown. I had some copies of the Alphabet Orgy group poem made before going to Mudds Cabaret for the open stage. When I was reading I asked the audience if anyone wanted to have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment